Shitbox Rally Vinyl Extravaganza
In March 2023 Piky will be heading out on the Shitbox Rally to help raise money for the Australian Cancer Council.
The Shitbox Rally will see teams drive a car worth no more than $1500 including repairs from Rockhampton Qld to Hobart Tas.
Cancer is something that is likely going to affect everyone who reads this. Whether it's yourself or a loved one. The Cancer Council raises money for Support, Research and Prevention of all cancers.
We have dug into the archives and pulled out a plethora of cool stuff to raffle off. Test Presses, Rare Pressings, Sold Out stuff and some excess stock we have sitting around. We also have some cool prizes from Stiff Cut Records and Summit who have donated some of their finest work.
Tickets are $5 each and 100% of the profits will be going to the Cancer Council. Here is a list of some of the cool prizes
- Patient 67 Wishful Thinking Test Press
- Patient 67 Wishful Thinking Half Blue Half White Family and Friends Press /10
- Saviour Once We Were Lions Vomit Filled Fur Cover /?
- Alt x Rumours Devils Cut Filled 7"
- Terra Reverie Purple Press /10
- Terra x Vilify Split Test Press /15
- Starve Six Feet Into The Poppy Field Gold show exclusive /31
- Vilify Futility x Odyssey Clear Press /32
- Clay J Gladstone - Home For Halloween x Hate Club Absinth Filled 7”
- Clay J Gladstone - Home For Halloween x Hate Club clear 7” /5
- Clay J Gladstone - Home For Halloween x Hate Club Clear/Red Transition 7” /10
- Elision There Is More To Us Than You And I Pink Test Press
- Shangrila Analog Youth Test Press
- Summit Records Prize Pack!
- Life's Ill Failed Test Press
- Chasing Ghosts Failed Test Press
- Terra - Reverie Test Press
- Headwreck Glamorise Demise Test Press
We will have all these and some more random number prizes!